As Low As
Build time 2
-4 days. Does not qualify for
NOTE: U.S. Military, Law Enforcement & Federal, State & Local Government Agencies only can add "audio" recording to unit.
Click here for details.
Midland Weather Alert AM/FM Clock Radio
Midland VERY SMALL low profile AM/FM
clock radio with weather band alert. Only 6 inches wide, 2.4 inches
high and 4.2 inches deep This tiny radio appears "at home" in a
multitude of locations. It can be used as a desk clock, shelf clock,
clock radio, office clock, weather alert radio, or even travel
The astonishing results. Great color video by day, and great B&W
video at night EVEN IN TOTAL DARKNESS (IR Model), thanks to our hidden array of
totally invisible "no glow " IR Illuminators.
Packaged in our
Total Covert line of Digital Video Recorders. No more "Tell Tale" SD
Cards glaring out the back, or suspicious looking out of place
jacks. No lights, extra holes or ANYTHING. Out Total Covert line
looks exactly as it does when it comes out of the factory box!
Now TOTAL COVERT No Visible SD Card Slot or Video Out Jack - Hidden
Compartment Requires Magnetic "Key" to Open. "Security" recording
has never been more secure!
Security recording made easy and economical with our line of
self-contained totally covert digital video recorder/cameras. Motion
activated real time video or high-resolution "still shots" are
recorded on a tiny SD card, housed in a hidden compartment. All
recording are time/date stamped for professional security
applications. Every system includes 2GB SD card.
We Offer The Most Product Selections Available!
system is expertly built into more than a dozen different everyday
items commonly used in a household or business environment. Our wide
selection insures that a product is available for most any security
application without raising suspicion from criminals.
User settings are easily changed by simply connecting the unit into
the "Video in" of your TV/Monitor via the supplied RCA cable and
pressing the menu button on remote control. Motion activation
sensitivity is adjustable to operate effectively in most any
• SecureShot DVR/Camera
• SD card (2Gb)
• USB SD card reader with extension cable
• RCA video connector (cable for use
with your TV/Monitor)
• IR remote control
• Instruction manual
Two Playback Options - Recorded images/video can be played back
directly from the unit by simply connecting the included RCA cable
to your TV/Monitor and touching the play button on IR remote
control. SD card can also be removed from unit and played on your PC
via included SD card reader. No additional PC software needed.
• High Resolution Video at 12 fps: (640 X 480) High Resolution fluid
motion recording capability. (user adjustable from 1 to 12 fps)
Medium Resolution Video at 30 fps (320 X 240)(user adjustable from
1 to 30 fps)
• 32GB SDHC Card Support: 160 hours recording at full 30 fps-
(records 5 hours per GB on lower capacity SD cards) Hundreds of
hours possible with lower frame rate selections.
• Firmware Upgrade: New firmware can be quickly installed via USB
port and SD card
• Embedded Time/Date Stamp: embedded in video Time/Date stamp is
seen on both playback from unit and PC via SD Card.
• Enhanced Motion Activation: Not only is sensitivity adjustable,
but also features a "grid" setting with multiple blocks to eliminate
unwanted triggers in the camera view such as a computer screen or
• Multiple Playback Speeds: X1/ X2/ X4/ X8/ X16/ X32/
• Schedule Recording: Record time can be set to record at only times
• Event Search Function: Property and fist image of selected file is
displayed to quickly find a particular event.
• IR Remote Control: For setting system parameters and arming and
• 640 x 480 Resolution @ 12 ~ 1 fps (User Selectable)
• MPEG4 (30fps real time video) Resolution 320 X 240
• Low Light Color CCD Camera .05 Lux 550 LOR
• Adjustable Motion Activation
• 1X,2X, or 4X ~ 32X Playback Speed
• Image size dependant on amount of motion (25kb ~ 160kb @ 30fps)
• Uses windows media player on SD card playback (PC)
• Approximate Video Record time - 5 Hours per 1Gb
Exclusive "New Technology" not found on
any other unit of its kind:
Magnetic "Trap Door"
Totally covert! Obsolete, old style
units have SD cards located in battery compartment, resulting in no
backup battery and anyone can open and easily see "tell tale" SD
card slot. Our "Trap Door" technology is virtually impossible to
locate or open unless you know the secret and have the special
Old style, obsolete units use battery compartment
for SD card slot, if radio is unplugged, or power is interrupted,
the time must be manually reset. With the
SecureShot, backup battery
in place and active, unit may be moved from location to location
without resetting time.
Weather Alert Feature:
This radio is at home in any room,
office. or warehouse, due to the exclusive weather alert.
Midland WR11 7 Channel Desktop Alarm Clock, Weather Alert Radio with
AM FM Radio.
Enhance Your SecureShot Equipment...
"Set Up" Monitor:
" Portable LCD "Set Up" Monitor Specially designed for
Hi Speed SD cards for use in SecureShot and Pocket DVRs. For full